At Unity Spiritual Center of Greater Houston, you’ll find a community of real people, led by leaders who emphasize their real-world, real-life experience to guide our community toward an authentic and abundant life.
If you’ve never been and you’re considering coming, here’s what you should expect…
- Nice people. We LOVE it when someone comes for the first time. But, we don’t always recognize the first-time visitors because so many of the people who come are still fairly new, so feel free to say, “This is my first time” and we’ll guide you in.
- A casual atmosphere. We care about YOU, not what you’re wearing, so feel to come in jeans or whatever is comfortable. Our dress code is simple: wear something. Grab a hot cup of free coffee and sit wherever you’d like! We will NOT single you out publicly or ask you to say anything, and we do NOT expect guests to contribute anything financially.
- A fun, safe environment for kids. If you bring your kids, you’ll check them in and out each Sunday. Babies and toddlers are cared for by loving volunteers. There’s room for all kids, from toddlers to high school age. All of our children’s ministry volunteers must pass background checks and have a heart for kids and families.
- Practical teaching that connects the Unity principles to everyday life, and music that is lively. Don’t be surprised when some people sing loud and with great passion, and don’t feel obligated to do so yourself. We create an atmosphere of freedom in our services.
- Everybody belongs. Every color, every shape, every personality, and people with every kind of story imaginable. We trust the Bible completely even when we don’t fully understand it. And we value Kingdom growth and invest in multiplying new churches locally, nationally, and globally. And we do everything for the name and fame of Jesus Christ!
- An inspiring Sunday service filled with intense vibrations and high-energy spirituality in motion. With live music, singing, affirmative prayer, and dynamic sermons on the Living Word, this is a Sunday service, not one to be missed. This is the time to stoke your inner divine spark by sharing in the light everyone brings.
We hope to make your first visit to Unity Spiritual Center of Greater Houston a joyful and easy celebration of God and life. Here are some answers to our most frequently asked questions from first-time visitors.
- Sunday celebration services are held at 10:15 a.m. We are located at 11738 Grant Road in Cypress. Our telephone is 281-374-7085. GOOGLE MAP
- Join us after services for fellowship time. Here you can get connected to our spiritual community and enjoy some refreshments. Our welcome ambassadors are available to show you around and answer your questions. Visit www.unity.org to learn more about the Unity movement.
- Attire varies from jeans to business wear. We want you to be comfortable joining us for Sunday celebration services, so wear what you'd like.
- Children’s services are available while you have time for your own spiritual experience. The kids enjoy an experience designed just for them in their classroom. Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before service starts to allow yourself some extra time to check-in your children, especially if it is your first visit.
We want to support you as you begin to get involved and get to know others at Unity Spiritual Center of Greater Houston. Here are some great next steps:
- Join us on Sunday – be part of our inspiring and transformational Sunday celebration services.
- Bring your children on Sunday to join other children learning how to pray, meditate and live a positive and fulfilling life at an early age.
- Connect with a group of like-minded people with common interests.
- Take a class or workshop – explore Unity teachings, universal truth principles, and your own beliefs.
- Volunteer and step into service in our spiritual community and local community – truly make a difference for others and our world.
- Become a member of Unity Spiritual Center of Greater Houston – affirm your commitment to living truth principles and setting a positive example for others and our world.